Cube Supports 2021 Music Festivals With Portable Buildings Throughout The UK
With the Music Festival season coming to a close, we’re taking a look back at a busy summer for the Cube Modular team.
Providing modular buildings for use as event infrastructure is what we do best, and this summer was no exception. From box offices and dressing rooms, to bar units and drive through ticket offices, our portable buildings have been installed at many of the UK’s most renowned festivals and events, including Reading, Creamfields, Wireless, Lakefest and Slam Dunk. In total we delivered portable building solutions for no less than 17 festivals!
Utilising a host of different units, including Continest’s foldable containers, the world’s most sustainable portable building solution, as well as kiosks, flat pack units and hand sanitiser stations, we have delivered, built, jointed and installed a plethora of structures at venues across Britain.
Why do world-renowned events and festivals utilise Cube Modular’s units? The answer is simple: not only are we known for our market-leading, award-winning portable buildings and event accommodation solutions, our USP includes:
- Statement making, impactful units – wherever they are deployed
- Minimal transport – we offer an environmentally friendly and sustainable solution
- Rapid deployment – the Cube team offers the fastest service in the portable building industry
- Often instant availability – Cube’s lead times are severely minimised
- Customisable solution – all units are tailored to our customer’s needs
- Customer service – we offer a best-in-class, 24/7 customer service
- Global event experience – Cube Modular is part of the Cube International group, a group of companies which works with some of the world’s most iconic brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Modular designs and manufactures modular portable buildings and containers of exceptional design, quality and functionality for sports events, venues, stadia and businesses.