CARE HOME VISITING PODS
Bringing Residents & Families Together
A COVID-SECURE CARE HOME VISIT-FRIENDLY PORTABLE BUILDING SOLUTION
Cube Modular’s Care Home Visiting Pods reunite elderly residents with friends and family in a safe, secure and most personal way. Using our foldable container units, care homes are able to provide a lifeline for those families who have been unable to see eachother during lockdown.
Bringing vulnerable care home residents in touch with loved ones has been a major challenge for many care home providers. A visiting pod offers the perfect solution – an external portable building, suitable for all seasons, available in a range of sizes and with separate entrances and a floor to ceiling screen where desired. With risk-mitigation at its core, a Cube visitor pod offers social distancing in a comfortable lounge setting with easy to wipe-clean surfaces.
Each container’s construction and portability offers full flexibility in arrangement, internal layout and positioning. Meeting all safety and building regulations, including the use of special PIR panels which provide the highest flame resistance on the panel market, our modular container units can be combined to create visiting pods of any size and scale.
Cube’s Care Home Visiting Pods – a safe & secure ‘lifeline’ for the elderly & vulnerable
- Modular building solutions, scalable to any size
- No planning permission required
- Fully compliant to building regulations
- Simple to install and easy to relocate
- Quality engineering
- Turnkey solution – units delivered ready for immediate use
- Fully flexible interior layouts
- Optional visitor screen
- Tailor-made design solutions
- Easy to clean between visitor appointments
- Rapid deployment to locations across the UK
- Available for rental or purchase