CARE HOME VISITOR PODS
Versatile Modular Portable Buildings
A COVID-SECURE VISITOR PORTABLE BUILDING SOLUTION
Cube Modular’s Care Home Visitor Pods reunite care home residents with family and friends in a personal, safe and secure way. Using our foldable container units, temporary container structures which provide quality external visiting rooms, care homes can provide a lifeline for many families who have been separated from their loved ones for many months.
Throughout the Covid pandemic, bringing vulnerable care home residents in touch with loved ones has been a challenge for many care home providers. We offer the perfect solution – an external portable building, suitable for all seasons and available in many sizes. Our visitor pods, which can incorporate separate entrances and floor to ceiling screens and windows, offer social distancing in a comfortable, easy to wipe clean, lounge setting with risk-mitigation at its core.
The containers’ construction and portability offer full flexibility in arrangement and positioning. Meeting all safety and building regulations, including the use of special PIR panels which provide the highest flame resistance on the panel market, our care home visiting container units can be combined to create layouts of any scale.
Cube’s Care Home Visitor Pods – safe, secure & rapidly deployed portable buildings
INNOVATIVE POP-UP TECHNOLOGY
- Modular building solutions, scalable to any size
- Single, Double & Bespoke Pods available
- No planning permission required
- Fully compliant to building regulations
- Simple to install and easy to relocate
- Turnkey solution – units delivered ready for immediate use
- Fully flexible interior layouts
- Optional visitor screen
- Tailor-made design solutions
- Easy to clean between visitor appointments
- Rapid deployment to locations across the UK
- Available for rental or purchase