HAND SANITISER STATIONS
An Essential Public Health Solution
THE ORIGINAL HAND SANITISER STATIONS
AVAILABLE FOR EVENT RENTAL
Utilised at major venues during the coronavirus pandemic, Cube’s ‘Don’t Pass It On!’ hand sanitiser stations offer an easy and effective way to encourage hand sanitation at events. As a highly visible public health communication opportunity, the stations can be deployed in key locations where footfall is at a premium to support the safety of visitors, players, guests and staff.
Flexible rental options for our stations include single event usage, or long-term rentals eg. for the duration of a sports season. All our units are offered at competitive prices and are ideal for use at sports venues, festivals, trade shows and exhibitions. Our customers also include hospitals, airports, train stations and supermarkets.
The portable, freestanding units are available in two different sizes and include certified castors with locking brakes, allowing for easy relocation and secure positioning. Customised branding is also included. The wall-mounted gel dispenser units can be refilled with ease and our additional, optional services include the supply of gel at competitive prices as well as the hire of event staff to monitor levels and arrange top ups where required. We also supply individual stations with single dispensers for smaller areas.
Cube’s Hand Sanitiser Stations: Public Safety through Hand Hygiene
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR BROCHURE
- Simple and effective hand hygiene solution
- Highly visible public health communication opportunity
- Customised designs and branding
- Hand sanitiser gel available upon request
- Turnkey solution – units delivered for immediate use
- Simple to install and relocate
- Rapid deployment to locations across the UK
- Ideal for the safety of visitors and staff at any event, venue and business