HAND SANITISER STATIONS
An Essential Public Health Solution
THE ORIGINAL HAND SANITISER STATIONS
AS SEEN AT BUSINESSES AND VENUES ACROSS THE UK
At the start of 2020, with the onset of the Coronavirus pandemic, the event innovations team at Cube realised that changes would be needed in order to give the sporting community the confidence and re-assurance that venues would be safe to visit and enjoy.
The result? Cube’s ‘Don’t Pass It On’ hand sanitiser station initiative.
Within the space of less than a week, our hand sanitiser stations were designed, manufactured and installed at Twickenham for the Six Nations and at the Cheltenham Gold Cup, providing the event organisers with a simple method to support hand sanitation for visitors, staff and guests in order to try and help mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
Since then, and during lockdown, our range of hand sanitising stations have been adopted by a range of businesses and venues, including the NHS, airports, the rail network, mainstream supermarkets as well as sports grounds, stadiums and clubs.
Made to order in the UK, our portable stations are designed for ease of installation and operation, and offer a highly visible public health communication opportunity to encourage engagement.
Cube’s Hand Sanitiser Stations: Public Safety through Hand Hygiene
- Simple and effective hand hygiene solution
- Highly visible public health communication opportunity
- Customised designs and branding
- Hand sanitiser gel available upon request
- Turnkey solution – units delivered for immediate use
- Simple to install and relocate
- Rapid deployment to locations across the UK
- Ideal for the safety of visitors and staff at any event, venue and business